Our Silly Attempt

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Scorned Acorns keeps it brief

Old socks and underpants. Fuck me. Why can't there be biodegradable disposable versions that come in packs of 365? I'd buy that shit. Wear that new sock feeling all fucking day. Wear it. Love it. Not happening though. Instead I come home with socks practically crusty from sweat, and gotta smell that shit once the old shoes pop off. What am I gonna do, keep that shit on all day? In my own house? Fuck no, gotta be shoeless on the ol' carpets.
It would save the loads too, laundry that is. 

-Acorned

2 comments:

  1. I put on a sock that I had purchased for the equivalent of 12 cents in the Czech Republic. My toe went right through the damn bloody thing. I had to wear two sock, on one foot, just to be comfortable.
    However, I never once wore them twice, it was straight to the bin with 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siteniz cok guzel basarilarinizin devamini bekleriz

    ReplyDelete