Our Silly Attempt

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Scorned Acorns severe lack of scorn.

People's lack of respect for how fucking awesome fuzzy car dice bugs me.
These dice have more purpose hanging on a rearview than anything these people will contribute to the earth in the whole of their combined existence and contributions to the ozone. These people are the kind of people who keep a clean car, these are the kind of people who don't smoke cigarettes, and these are the kind of people (why does it always come to this?) who drink: Bottled Water.

This version of human being is really a major concern and the thought of it has been floating about in my brain for the past two weeks so much so that i haven't even been able to begin a post here on the acorn.

Naturally, I was confused at first as to why i couldn't get anything out of my brain but i do think i now have figured it all out.

PLASTICS.

Two weeks ago (approximately around the last time i posted) I went to school equipped with (for the first time in my life) a prepared nalgene refillable beverage container filled with water.

I now believe the rumors are true, and anyone drinking from these for lack of better word-plastics- is losing brain cells at an alarming swift rate, not to mention their faith in humanity seems to be at all time highs according to this chart right here:


I rest my case.

Stay angry
-Acorned.

No comments:

Post a Comment