Our Silly Attempt

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Scorned Acorns tries to enjoy chocolate bars

So there I was, sitting around thinking about charleston chew, and decide that my burning lust for one requires me to search it on the internet. This is what pops up:
some random broad's myspace page. the caption reads "remember me hitting a bird with a charleston chew? haha". the category is 'old memories <3'. What the fuck is this shit. This ruined a perfectly enjoyable search about chocolate bars and their deliciousness, I was innocent, and now I have a certain scorn about me that requires mention. Side note, what the fuck is the deal with these damned smaller-than-three symbols. Everyone is in love with these, they look awful. I don't use this term often, but I believe this woman is a tool. If you disagree, fuck you.

-Acorned

No comments:

Post a Comment