Our Silly Attempt

Friday, October 7, 2011

Scorned Acorns doesn't love you

Fuck obligatory replies. When did statements like "I love you" or questions like "Can you do me a favour?" become tied, respectively, to the replies "I love you too" and "depends", which in itself is more often than not a veiled yes. I probably don't love you and I definitely don't much care to watch your shitty kid while you fetch him some apple juice.

Have you ever had someone blindly lose themselves in an awkward spazz and say they love you? And to your face nonetheless! Now you leave me sitting on the asshole throne when I don't pull you close and echo your sentiments. What gives you the right to be mad when I tell you you're an idiot? Why can't a simple "thank you" suffice? Chances are you don't mean it anyway. You just found yourself a few too many bellini's deep. Or your cat just died.



And, assuming the above is true (which it is because its the only piece of supporting evidence I am going to bother using), if I don't love you, you can't love me anyway. So you actually just lied right to my face about it. Pretty harsh bro.

PS. Fuck Cats.

-acorned

No comments:

Post a Comment