Our Silly Attempt

Friday, May 27, 2011

Scorned Acorns doesn't like bananas anyway

Two very similar, very distracting incidents have occurred recently involving the word 'banana'. The first dire occasion came not two weeks ago at work, when I asked my esteemed coworker Daniel to jot down a reminder list of tools for his crew the upcoming week. Afterwards, I asked young Daniel if I could glance his list to ensure I had not left out anything of importance. He offered me back a borderline illegible wet mess of paper reading something similar to:

- Half-moons
- Power-edgers
- Underlay
- Pins/staples
- Hammers
- Bannana Knife

Bannana knife? Are you kidding me. Fuck. Didn't even have the heart to call him out on it. This brings me to no more than fifteen minutes ago, when, entirely upon an unsubstantiated whim, I plugged "birthday cards" into the google image search engine, and after a minute or two of scrolling, up popped:



Fucking bannana!
How discouragingly serendipitous the finding of this second 'bannana' has been.

1 comment:

  1. I like your stuff here... but it's been almost a month since the last update.

    never mind that about the month. it was 6 months between building my site and beginning (again) to try and fill it.

    PS -
    I found yours listed on the same page as mine, here:
    http://www.hotvsnot.com/News/Analysis_and_Opinion/By_Subject/
    Best o'luck!

    ReplyDelete