Our Silly Attempt

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Scorned Acorns' eyes hurt.

Holy fucking shit.
So there i was, just browsing blogs and supporting the overly-friendly community, when i was shot in the face by this:
http://lizziemongoose.blogspot.com/
Jesus Christ. I dare you to read a paragraph and proceed to look at anything else. I feel like my retinas have been burned to damnation. I need this woman to look up a page or two about saturation, pleasing colours, and interesting content.

She claims to be doing 365 pictures (daily) of her life in 2009. I counted about 6, but it was a novel idea and a good attempt nonetheless. Shit is hard, keeping up with life and clicking pictures of it every day is definitely a ballsy move. I would think if you thought your life was interesting enough for this kind of thing to work then you would've taken a few more interesting photos, most of them don't tell us anything, there's no riveting story, no nothing,
Actually wait, there was something.
She is calling people shmucks for not leaving comments! It's right there in the header!
Well this is my comment.

Fuck your 2009. Fuck your colour scheme.

-Acorned

No comments:

Post a Comment