Our Silly Attempt

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Scorned Acorns lives beneath the worlds largest beaver dam

And it can be seen from fucking space!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2010/05/05/tech-largest-beaver-dam.html

There it is folks. An 850m wide monstrosity of mud and timber flooding the landscape a few hundred kilometers north of Fort Mac. According to the above article, it is estimated this rodent-engineered construction would have taken at least twenty years from ground up, which was first noticed by Google satellites a few years back. Twenty fucking years? That's all it took for a few pelts to erect a vacuum-viewed monument to the stars? Not to mention the majority, if not the entirety, of those twenty years were spent working by moonlight. Don't get me wrong, beavers are cool and all, and I suppose they do owe us a little humiliation (if not a flensing), but...
Fuck. Great Wall of China my ass. How long did that crumbling piece of shit take? Two, three hundred years during the Ming Dynasty? Successively over a few thousand years? Too many fucking zeros if you ask me. Anytime I hear something along the lines of, "Oh man can you believe humans built something like the Great Wall of China!?!?!? You can see that shit from space!", all I'm going to see is this shit-eating grin:
Look at that self-satisfied little fart. I guess I don't mean that. Scorned Acorns approves of beavers.
Aren't they great?

No comments:

Post a Comment