Our Silly Attempt

Monday, September 26, 2011

Scorned Acorns on getting too personal?

Upon review of my last scorn, (yes, we at Scorned Acorns believe in self-evaluation and review as important parts of the existence of hate in the universe.), I have deciphered that it feels a little too much like a man releasing some hate on an ex girlfriend or something: gross. Also I would like it to be known that this is by no means some shitty sorry letter, THIS IS NOT AN APOLOGY
Shit isn't personal. This isn't some Whinehouse shit right here, in no way should we be affiliated with the imagination of some crying asshole talking shit over the internet about some lost idea of love. Fuck that shit, we don't condone it and I for sure was not conveying that.
I think we need a graph.

Thank you Kid Zone Create-A-Graph, oh you are so mighty helpful.

If any offense is ever taken, I guarantee that I wanted you to get offended. Never will you see some slippery shit going down here and little nibbles taken out of people. It's all or fucking nothing. Deal with it and don't get sloppy.

Sloppy Second Jones.
Self aware and self loathed.

-Acorned

No comments:

Post a Comment