Our Silly Attempt

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Scorned Acorns has prepared a short Q&A trial session

http://www.43things.com/things/view/595891/list-43-things-i-hate

Q. Why did I post that link here?
A. Because I just spent the past thirty odd minutes perusing it

Q. Why did I just spend thirty odd minutes reading that site?
A. Didn't have much else to do at the time I suppose.

Q. Did I learn anything of value from it?
A. Besides forgetting how much I dislike breaking a pencil lead I just sharpened to perfection, no.

Q. Well then, why bequeath it unto you folk?
A. Probably still worth the thirty minutes. It turned out to be surprisingly frustrating to hear peoples incessantly ignorant animosity.

Q. And that is supposed to validate having spent thirty minutes doing this?
A. Yes.


Although, on the bright side, if that is the competition...

Whatever happened to creative rancor?
Scorned Acorns, thats fuckin' right.

No comments:

Post a Comment