Our Silly Attempt

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Scorned Acorns Yesterday was Tuesday, Today is Wednesday


Partyin’, partyin’
Partyin’, partyin’
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin’ forward to the weekend

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today is Friday, Friday
We we we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes afterwards
I don’t want this weekend to end


What the fuck? I can hardly tell if this is a parody or a real song. I just don't get it.
The video starts out innocently enough with a tearaway calander counting down the week. Why does it have to say shit like Tuesday's Gone With the Wind or I am Thursday's Child? Whatever it doesn't fuckin' matter.
I was under the impression auto-tune could make anyone sound like they have some semblance of a singing voice. Apparently, not so.
About 30 seconds into the video, she starts singing about catching the bus, then her friends roll up "kickin' in the front seat, sittin' in the back seat". After a few forced gestures of friendship by the crew in the car, she says "gotta make my mind up, which seat can I take" ...and ends up in bitch. Buddy driving the car is a baller though.

"I got this, you got this, my friend is by my right, eh"
I should have just copy and pasted all the lyrics here and let them speak for themselves.

Who the fuck is the rapper in this video anyways? That guy must be hurtin' for a fan-base.

No comments:

Post a Comment