Our Silly Attempt

Monday, March 7, 2011

Scorned Acorns would like to introduce you to Roxy19may

"Q:
How much money does Miley have in total?

A:
like she has about 4,00324 she is my best friend that is why i know

First answer by Roxy19may. Last edit by Roxy19may."



I kid you fucking not. Can't make this shit up.
Answers.com will never cease to amaze me.
Lets break this down a bit here.
First off, I would like to point out the obvious, and say we are dealing with a question posed about Miley Cyrus' total career earnings. A legitimate question. I was actually randomly curious myself. Although a reasonable source seems to elude me (not that I have searched all too frantically), the dollabonez in her bank account are clearly staggering.
Anyways, onto more important things.
4,00324. Are you fucking serious. What the fuck is that. Its annoying to look at.
I assume this isn't meant to be a shave above 4 euros. I want to say (or again assume) it is meant to fall somewhere between $400 000 and $4 000 000 (both likely falling short of the mark by a hefty sum), but honestly, who the fuck knows.
As for the 'best friend' section, I need not speak of it further.
What really intrigues me are the words "last edit". I can only sit, distraught and perplexed and fascinated and perturbed and uncertain at what edit was made. Roxy19may, you have given my day meaning, however hollow and confusing.
-acorned

No comments:

Post a Comment