Our Silly Attempt

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Scorned Acorns and #2 is some Cody Simpson kid

So, believe it or not I was up all night last night. Wouldn't have been so bad had I not come across each of the following five faces at some point:

1. Nancy Fucking Grace

Fairly straight forward I should imagine. Basically, fuck Nancy Grace.

2. Who the fuck is this Cody Simpson kid?

Cody Simpson eh. Huh. First it was whatshisface pluckin' the Biebz out of Stratford. Now it's Flo Rida backing up this smug looking Aussie fuck on Family Channel. FC, how you have slipped. Radio Free Roscoe, what happened to ye?

3. How you still annoy me Kimmy Gibbler

Kimmy Gibbler, did anyone appreciate your role on Full House?

4. "Ding-Ding"

Crazy Frog, fuck off. Axel F used to be a sweet song. Beverly Hills Cop never asked for this shit.

5. Elmer the Safety Elephant


L'elmer l'éléphant prudent. Not sure how I came across this, but I did. It didn't really annoy me besides the fact I read the entire site in French because I didn't realize I had the option of an English page. I know a good 15, perhaps 20 total words in French. Needless to say, I didn't learn much.

2 comments:

  1. Fuck you for not liking Kimmy Gibbler. I hate you and I hate your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of two things has happened here. You either haven't seen the show Full House, or you started following her on twitter.

    http://twitter.com/andreabarber

    ReplyDelete