Our Silly Attempt

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Scorned Acorns thinks it's Mr Potato Head FTW

You know what is really overrated?
Having two legs.

If I had it my way, I'd wake up as Mr. Potato Head.
Look at this bad-ass mother fucker. How could you not want to to wake up in his fancy blue suede(ish) shoes.

Think about it, i would love to take one of my legs off and switch it with my arm and go cartwheeling around town for a day, making damn sure everyone around me knew that i was having a better time getting from point A to point B than they are. 

And if I was getting annoyed with the way someone was flapping their mouths open and closed without rest i could simply pop my ears out. If they didn't get the point it wouldn't matter because I would no longer be even capable of hearing them. Not to mention it would be a hell of a lot more fun to try and hold my balance standing up without any ears in than listening to some fathead talk about shit such as the weather or whether or not they were going to break up with their boyfriend.



Why do all people look the same? its fucking boring. im sick of it. We need some crazy human centipedes walking around downtown stat. At least it would be something more interesting to talk about than the weather.

Not to mention the 'got your nose' joke would be a whole lot better.

Boring anatomy
-Acorned.

No comments:

Post a Comment