Our Silly Attempt

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Scorned Acorns isn't outside building a bad-ass snowman

Why the fuck am I not outside building a snowman right now?

It is a beautiful February morning. Chinook has rolled on in and it is a comfortable 3 degrees Celsius outside. The smaller patches of snow have melted, the roads are rimmed in gravel and yellowing slush and the sun is blinding as it annoyingly reflects off the lawns remaining snow. But this snow is fuckin' perfect for rolling out Frosty's lifeless sidekick. It has been years since last I frolicked in the snow, and I have no explanation as to why this is.

It isn't just snowmen either. Whatever the fuck happened to my being smack in the middle of epic snowball fights, preambled by hours of snow-fort construction? Imagine having a duel stationed out of this:
On second glance that looks like shit. Can you even go inside? Fuck a fort with no door. Give me one of these:

-acorned

No comments:

Post a Comment