Our Silly Attempt

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Scorned Acorns and some random, unnecessary list of bottled water

First, let me pose a question:

Does water have a distinct flavour?

If you answered no, fuck you.
Clearly, although subtle, there is some essence registering on my taste buds. Hell, I will even go so far as to say I don't enjoy some water (but for the most part water is water):

Dasani, you can fuck right off.
Aquafina, I can go without you, but your shit ain't half bad.
Pure Life, I will drink you and enjoy you always.
Fiji, why you so 'spensive?
Evian, we seem to rarely cross paths, and I have no valid reason as to why.
Culligan, there is so much of you and it is so damn good.
Dannon, stick to yogurt. Actually forget your yogurt too.
Costco, 24 for the price of 12 Dasani. Fuck you Dasani

Ever notice how those same people are (probably) the first to jump after a bite of watermelon or bean sprout and say "meh, this isn't that good, its too watery" ...or some bullshit like that

I didn't know who Paddington Bear is until just now, but I bet he falls into this category. I take that back, he seems cool.
-acorned

No comments:

Post a Comment